(1) Metal wire trough with its accessories: its model and specifications should meet the design requirements. The inside and outside of the wire trough should be smooth and flat, without thorns, and there should be no deformation such as distortion or warping.
(2) Insulated wire: its type and specification should meet the design requirements, and there is a product certificate.
(3) Metal expansion bolts: should be selected according to the allowable tensile force and shearing force.
(4) Terminals: When selecting, select the terminal of the corresponding specification according to the cross section and the number of wires.
(5) Galvanized materials: When using metal materials such as steel plates, round steels, flat steels, angle steels, bolts, nuts, flat pads, spring pads, etc., they should be galvanized.
(6) Auxiliary materials: drill bits, solder, flux, rubber insulation tape, plastic insulation tape, black tape, etc.
·Elevator industry leader