1. The fire elevator has an anteroom. The front room area of the independent fire elevator is: the front room area of the residential building is more than 4.5 square meters; the front room area of the public building and the high-rise factory (library) building is more than 6 square meters. When the front room of the fire-fighting elevator and the smoke-proof stairwell are combined, the area is: the area of the front room of the residential building is more than 6 square meters, and the area of the front room of the public building and the high-rise building (the library) is more than 10 square meters.
2. The fire elevator front room is equipped with a Class B fire door or a fire shutter with a stagnant function.
3. There is a dedicated fire telephone in the fire elevator car.
4. An operation button dedicated to the firefighters is provided at an appropriate position on the first floor elevator door. The operation buttons are generally protected by a glass piece and are marked with a red “fire-only” in place.
5. When the normal power supply is cut off, the lighting in the non-fire elevator is not powered, and there is still illumination in the fire elevator.
6. An indoor fire hydrant is provided in the front room of the fire elevator.
·Elevator industry leader